Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pallet love

I had a great day today. I went to the 'kringloopwinkel' in my town: that's a second hand store that you can find in almost every city in Holland and I was lucky to buy some really nice things. You can also bring them the stuff you want to get rit of. They will sell it again.

 I wanted to buy even more stuff, but I couldn't carry it. It's only a five minute walk from my house, so it can be so tempting to have a look. I have to be careful not to buy too much. I had two full plastic bags today and payed only 20 euros. But sometimes when I go, I don't find anything I like or want. I will try to make some pics soon of the stuff I found.

Don't you love plain cheap objects that can be used to make beautiful things like furniture? I'm in love with these pallet ideas. A project I would like to do is to make a pallet table (or maybe two) and I would love to have a pallet bench in my garden. It's very easy to create. Don't you love these following pallet ideas? The first one is from Body and Fou. If you don't know this blog I can strongly advice you to visit this blog. This blog is very high in my top 10 of best interior and design blogs. I'm in love with this living...
Check out my Pinterest board for lots of amazing pallet ideas...: Pallets if you can't get enough of it yet!

  
  
  1.  Body and Fou
  2. Body and Fou
  3. Plaza Interior
  4. Shelterness 

No comments:

Post a Comment