Sunday, August 4, 2013

#Summerlove

I'm so enjoying this beautiful weather and free time with my girls and making some small changes (painting etc.) in our house. More about that after my holiday!

In two and a half week we will go to Les Sables d'Olonne in the Vendee, France. That makes me so happy: I'm longing to feel the salty sea and sand on my body...

On instagram you can follow me day by day: let's meet there!












1 dream catcher for Mirte's room and candles found at a thrift shop
2 I love driftwood and dripped paint
3 Mirte's (and mine) feather collection grows with this large black one and we found 2 of these brown ones in our garden
4 I love coffee
5 new teapot from loods 5 and cups from H&M
6 good bargains: hamman towel from Action (only €3,99) and wooden stool from Leen Bakker (€15,00)
7 in my garden Ethnic vibes :)
8 baskets at Loods 5
9 my style at Loods 5

Enjoy these beautiful summer days! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment