Wednesday, December 4, 2013

XMAS


The countdown for Christmas has started and this weekend I'm going to decorate my home with a few simple decorations. This fir branch is the first item I found to decorate my home. I also bought a few paper stars in black, white and grey from House Doctor.
 
As promised I show you what I bought at Flavouriteslive (see here). Let me tell you how happy I am with my new beautiful concrete candle holder Mr Fahrenheit made by the talented Dutch designer Merel Bekking (click here to read more about Merel Bekking). It has been on my wish list for a long time and I finally bought it when I was in Amsterdam for the Flavourites event.
 
I also found some great items at the thrift shop: the 'disco' Christmas balls, the green chair that I will paint after Christmas and the dark green glass vintage Christmas tree foot that I love: it's hard to find and perfect for a smaller tree or branch.
 
For this year no big Christmas tree in our home, but some simple natural decorations with a touch of glitter. How about you? Have you decorated your home yet?
 
 
 
 
 
Mr Fahrenheit candleholder: Studiodewinkel, lamp: Hay
 star: House doctor
 
PS: happy Sinterklaas Celebration to every body : I'm going to enjoy it tomorrow !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment