Thursday, February 28, 2013

My bedroom moodboard

I have a 'small' thing with moodboards! I have one magnetic board with pics from my girls at our last holiday in France (actually it's an old barrel) in my kitchen, one magnetic blackboard with driftwood frame in the kitchen, one blackboard I made from the back side of a frame on my desk, a large card rack, clipboards and one blackboard I made from MDF. 
Recently I spot a lot of moodboards in bedrooms; like this great one from Méchant Design.
Last weekend I thought let's make my own bedroom moodboard. I got the inspiration from my Pinterest board: COWBOYS & INDIANS. I love feathers, so I made a garland of feathers.
 
 
Since I've joint Pinterest, I print a lot of images that inspire me. I want to take this opportunity to thank every one who follows me on Pinterest! I just started and I have already more than 1500 followers! Thanks for following me guys!!! If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here!
Thank you also for following my blog. I love it and I really appreciate your messages!!!
  
  
 
  

Photos margreet de Vries

No comments:

Post a Comment