Saturday, March 16, 2013

Shopping time: De Agave in the Netherlands

Today I went to De Agave in Beneden Leeuwen: I really like to go there to buy some beautiful flowers, plants or accessories: it's a very beautiful inspiring shop and it's only 15 minutes away from where I live. I love the fact that it's an industrial building and they always do such a wonderful job in styling the place.
 
You can buy the most beautiful flowers, plants, furniture for the home & garden and they have great accessories. They also have a small restaurant where you can enjoy a high tea, tapas or eat a sandwich, salad or soup. Unfortunately the battery of my camera was empty when I went, so I took these photos with my iPhone. Photo 1 & 10 are from their own website: click here so see their website. 


 

 


 
 
 
I hope you like it as much as I do!
 
 Photos Margreet de Vries (except the first and the last one)

No comments:

Post a Comment