Tuesday, May 21, 2013

DIY feather lamp

This weekend we enjoyed ourselves relaxing in our garden and we went to the local fair! A real quiet weekend, but I loved it!
 
Because it was raining most of the day today, I decided to decorate my vintage lamp with feathers. I bought this vintage lamp at a thrift shop a few months ago, removed the fabric and painted it with chalk paint. Today I have decorated my lamp with these black feathers. It's an easy DIY. I already showed you the DIY chalk frame that you see on the photo. I painted it with chalk paint, click here to see that post. I use this frame to make small mood boards.
 
I also found some nice things at the thrift shop today: a white 'thonet' chair with cane seat and the two metal bottles.
I hope you like it! I want thank all of you for your sweet comments! Wishing you a happy week!

 
 
 

Photos Margreet de Vries

No comments:

Post a Comment