Tuesday, May 28, 2013

50 Shades of Green

As from today the June issue of vtwonen is in store. Filled with the fashion color of 2013: 50 shades of green.
Do you love green? ! vtwonen has a challenge: place before June 24 your photo on Instagram with the hash tag # vtwonengroen. The best 10 Instagram photo entries will be printed at Printstagr.am  and will be published at vtwonen.nl.
I already saw a great blog post from Coos-je about it: I love her photo! Check here to see it. Also it looks like Suzanne from the blog &SUUS had a vision, because she made some beautiful photos in 50 shades of green with the new vtwonen magazine before the challenge started: click here to see it.

I love it! I'm in! Check here the conditions if you want to join this challenge.

Six weeks ago I cut a Branch of my fig tree from my garden and put it on water. I'm happy to show you that it works. My branch has roots now and tomorrow I will plant it in my garden. I found this vintage Industrial metal chair for only € 2.50 at the thrift shop last week that you can see on my photo. A touch of blue ;) I couldn't resist it!
 
Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment