Thursday, May 23, 2013

Porcelain hands

Since a while I'm completely in love with porcelain hands. Like here on a beautiful styling photo from Lotta Agaton for Theresa Sennerholts new collection (photo 4) or at the blog honeypielivingetc from Hannah Lemholt here and in the beautiful home of Marie Olsson Nylander, check it out here (photo 14).
 
I found out that you can buy them in Lotta Agaton's shop, but she doesn't have a webshop and unfortunately I'm not going to Stockholm soon ;). You can also buy them here:  the Swedish shop Artilleriet has got them and they ship outside Sweden.
I finally found my hand in the Netherlands. It's a porcelain mould to make rubber gloves and the man who sold me the hand on Marktplaats got it from a former worker at the now closed rubber gloves factory in Harlingen (in the North of the Netherlands). 
 
 
 
I'm longing for better weather. The sun finally came at the end of the day. It was so cold and raining all the time today. I want to leave my home without my coat and wear sunglasses, drink aperol in my garden and I just want to feel the warm sun on my body.... I need more vitamin D :)!
Thank you for all your sweet comments on my last post! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment