Sunday, June 16, 2013

DIY with Black and White and Copper



Inspired by a great photo I saw at vtwonen from a cloth rack (check it out here) I went to Ikea to buy this cloth rack MULIG. It's perfect, because this one is not too big for my room.
 
These are the easy DIY's I did to create this black and white look with copper:
  
1) I partially painted the Ikea cloth rack with copper paint
2) I upcycled an old orange portable lamp with copper paint, new white wire, and white paint
3) I made a cross on black card board with copper paint
4) I made a chalk board out of MDF
5) I painted a very large wicket basket that I found at a thrift shop for € 3,00 back and white (stripes)
6) I decorated the rice paper lamp from Ikea with masking tape
7) I painted my replica thonet chairs white
 
The beautiful black and white cards with prints and words that I used are from harten8. You can buy them here. The black and white wrapping paper and the bag are from flying tiger.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can follow me on facebook here for more interior inspiration!
 
I'm curious if you like it??? Enjoy this beautiful -overhere- Sunny Sunday!!! -XO- 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors and texture with the raised white petals. The painting arrived in perfect condition. I am using this over my living room sofa as a statement piece for the room. painting canvas manufacturers

    ReplyDelete