Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DIY cushion inspired by Fine Little Day




Inspired by the cushion Gran from Fine Little Day that I bought a few months ago for my youngest girl Eva, I made a cushion with just one tree with black textile paint. Here the result and a view in her room. I'm looking for a bigger bed right now. Eva turns 3 just before Christmas and she's definitely ready for a 'grown up' bed. I'm thinking about something practical like Brimnes from Ikea, because she has the smallest room. I couldn't resist the thonet chair that I found at the thrift shop. I like to keep it this way : brown, to add a touch of cozy warmness in the room ! 
 

 
 
 
 Happy Evening!
 

1 comment:

  1. After reading other reviews, I took a chance and ordered the painting using the coupon. It arrived in good condition and on time. As mentioned in other reviews, the painting is not identical to the one pictured in the selling of the product. There are far less blossoms in the picture. Aside from that, I am pleased with the painting and I enjoy looking at it. original art oil on canvas

    ReplyDelete