Saturday, September 21, 2013

Golden delicious DIY

Yesterday I went to the thrift shop and I found this beautiful vintage marbled vase with a glimpse of gold. Together with the vase I took with me this old fashioned candle holder. With this candle holder I did an easy DIY. I spray painted it gold to make it more modern. I love to bring some golden/ brass accents in my interior now the days are getting shorter. I also spray painted the candle to get a gradient effect. I can't use it, but it looks nice. I'm going to buy some gradient candles like these ones: click here.
The photo is from the great photographer Helmut Newton. I would love to buy a poster from this one (check out the other beautiful posters, like the beautiful posters of Anton Corbijn they sell). Unfortunately they do not ship to the Netherlands: time to plan a city trip to Stockholm...
 
For a few weeks already I have a large bag of concrete at home, but I haven't found time yet to do something with it. I would love to make this diamond of concrete made by Jennifer Hagler from A merry Mishap (blog tip): check it out here (it's with a template). 
I'm going to enjoy this sunny weekend and maybe pay a visit to the forest with our girls. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! -XO-
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment