Monday, September 30, 2013

Scandinavian country chic

I'm totally in love with this house. I just saw it on the blog of Design Sponge. I love it all: 
black & white & wood: what a great combination. This country style home has a beautiful Scandinavian feeling and I love all the rugs and anthers. I'm also liking the diner chairs: I'm so happy that my mother gives me two of her Pastoe chairs #luckyme :)
 I'm not blogging as often as I want, because I'm very busy at this moment with all kind of things at home and working on our room & kids rooms, painting furniture and walls etc. etc. I hope to show you more about that soon :) Further on I'm taking care of my 3 sweeties who have all the flu.... :( Luckily Jorgen is feeling a little bit better as from today. 
Are you going to the Woonbeurs??? I'm so looking forward to go to the Woonbeurs this week. I'm going on Saturday, because that's the only day I've time. I want to combine it with the Merci pop up store (check it here on Amsterdam Next) and maybe the new Hay store in Amsterdam... Are you going or did you go??? I already saw some amazing photos on instagram of vtwonen... I can't wait!!! 
 
You can also follow me on instagram & facebook for more interior inspiration.  
  


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 (click on the link to all photos)
 
Happy week to you -XO-

No comments:

Post a Comment