Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A glimse of my life on instagram

Today I want to share some instagrams with you I made recently.
 I took some photo's of recent thrift finds: a black teapot that I like because of the shape, laboratory glass, a hurricane lantern and an egg box that I'm going to paint white : it will be Mirte's new bedside table and I think that I will make wheels under it.
 
The black and white ceramic bowl and large spool are from Xenos. A close up of my large wooden beads chain I made a few months ago and a pillow I made last week with transfer paper from Hema
I found an image of a handwritten X and O in high resolution online and printed it on the transfer paper (mirrored) and than I ironed it on a white pillow sleeve from Ikea. It's not difficult to do. 

admiring the home of Irene Mertens owner of Suhka in this month vtwonen
my old glass obsession collection and a vintage tray


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment