Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lazy Sunday

 Today I had a very lazy Sunday taking care of the dogs of my parents in law, enjoying the sun at their home together with Jörgen & our girls and enjoying the fantastic food of  'our' Vietnamese take away restaurant in Tiel.
 
Yesterday I saw this army camp bed at the thrift shop and of course I didn't need it! But I couldn't resist it, because the price was low, I like the color and it's a real old vintage one made of wood! I made this photo in my living, but I have no room for it over there. My idea is to use it in the garden. The stool that you can see, I found at the flea market last Sunday in Wijk bij Duurstede. I absolutely loved this flea market. They had great stuff and the small city is so beautiful with art galleries and small shops. It takes place in April once a year.
A few months ago I did a very easy done DIY with the bag you can see. I spray painted it black and with copper sequins I made a cross on it.
 
The other thing I found at the thrift shop last week is an industrial style suitcase that you can see on the other photos. I like this one, because the front and back are transparent like a clear box and you can display pretty things in it and make small mood boards!
The next two weeks will be relaxed for me, because Mirte has no school! Wishing you all a happy week :)!
 
 
 

 -XO-

No comments:

Post a Comment