Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ethnic vibes

I hope you had a great long weekend! I had a wonderful time with my family in Friesland and yes it's a long drive... The sun was great yesterday and I'm so happy with the sun today... hopefully we can get rid of our winter coats soon...
 
I am IN LOVE with ethnic stuff. I love to mix styles up and I like the combination of ethnic, design,  vintage and industrial like at the home of Marie Olsson (photo 4, 7 and 8), and the great home of stylist and photographer Paulina Arcklin. Paulina loves to mix new & industrial with an ethnic touch. Her house is mainly white with some grey and black accents. She has such a great taste and if you don' t follow her blog yet you should check it out! Click here to go to Paulina's blog. 
 
You can easily create this ethnic look yourself with a (vintage) rug like on the fist photo and antlers, painted feathers or wood, leather ethnic poufs, baskets and a framed photo wall (photo 8)!
 

 Via
 Via
 Via

Via 
 Via
 
Via

No comments:

Post a Comment