Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring is here

 
 

 Spring is in the air and the sun is shining over here... that makes me so happy!
I made some photos with my iPhone on instagram that I want to share with you. I love the last photo on the left. It's a window of on old abandoned farm: I would love to have a look inside... wouldn't you? I know live in Tiel for 12 years and I still enjoy watching the lovely houses (see white house on the photo) next to the dikes of the river Waal. We went for a walk yesterday. As you can see Eva and Mirte were enjoying their selves!
 
On the second photo you can see my origami book attempt. I made it by folding the pages in half to the center of the book. You just keep folding until you don't have any pages left to fold. I love the one of Elvera (find it here at Elv's). Her little niece made it for her.
 
Last week I was busy painting (and not finished yet).
I found this old suitcase at my mother's, that I'm painting and I painted the lamp with chalk paint (I removed the old fabric of the lampshade). The other photos are recent thrift finds...
 
Have a great week with hopefully nice Spring days!

No comments:

Post a Comment