Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hannah Lemholt

I am so happy to show you today some of the amazing beautiful photos of the talented photographer Hannah Lemholt. I've asked her if I could show her beautiful photos on my blog and I received a very sweet e-mail in return telling me that I could and that she appreciates it that I asked it first! Thank you so much Hannah :)! I'm sure everybody has seen the beautiful photos that Hannah made for Love Warriors, being herself one of the Love Warriors. I'm in love with their products and photos and they inspire me. I love her portraits and she makes amazing self portraits like on the first photo I'm showing you. Also the last picture is amazing capturing the smoke of the candle.
 
If you love it as much as I do you can follow Hannay Lemholt on her blog Honeypielivingetc. On her blog you can also find links to follow her on Pinterest and Instagram.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All photos Hannah Lemholt at Honeypielivingetc
 
-XO-

No comments:

Post a Comment