Friday, October 4, 2013

DIY ideas with natural wood

I've collected these beautiful DIY ideas on pinterest with light natural wood. Some of them are old ideas but still going strong. I hope you get inspired. You can find my pinterest DIY ideas here and my DIY ideas for X-mas here.
 
Tomorrow we will go to Woonbeurs (the largest living event in the Netherlands). I've seen already so many beautiful inspirational photos on the blogs I follow... that I can't wait :) You can follow me tomorrow 'life' on instagram here.
 
 

Wishing you a very good weekend! -XO- 
 

table with Painted Runner           
faceted wooden wall hooks
so beautiful and simple to make this yourself: photo holder
DIYable cloth rack
love this idea: embroidery hoop tierd collage
just use brooms (for the Dutch readers: buy them at Action for less than €1,00 a piece)
magazine Rach from a IKEA spice rack and leather belts from H&M
 
Sources and explanation how to DIY 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment