Saturday, October 19, 2013

Beautiful black and white graphic designs by Jurianne Matter

When I was at the woonbeurs I bought a beautiful black & white paper flowers kit in the vtwonenshop. You can make a bouquet of flowers or a garland with it.
 
Talented Dutch designer Jurianne Matter has designed four DIY kits for the vtwonen Home collection. You can buy them as DIY kit, you just need to fold it at put the wire through the holes. I can tell you that it was difficult to chose between the 4 kits. You can buy a living garland, paper flowers, a lantern and autumn leaves... and of course make a combination of two or more!
 
These are my instagram pics (2 of them) for the instagram challenge of vtwonen: you have to post them with the tag #vtwonenlovespaper. You just have to make an instagram pic with one (or more) of these beautiful kits. If you want to see all instagram photos with this tag click here: #vtwonenlovespaper.
 
I styled my trolley with the paper flowers, the paper pulp vase is from Serax, the vintage labo glass is a thrift find, candle holder Hay, the photo is from the Dutch Vogue Oct 13: love this large bonnet! I stole the great idea with the bonnet at the blog of Henny: & een toefje kleur, here. This candle is spray painted and can not be lighted, but I saw a simple beautiful dip dye DIY for candles at Pascale's blog Indruk here. I'm going to try this for sure!
 
Do you have Jurianne Matter items in your house?


 
 
credit vogue photo: photographer Erwin Olaf and styling Marije Goekoop (see link below to see all  photos from Vogue's The master & the Girl
 Links :

    No comments:

    Post a Comment