Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Passion changes everything

My recent 'life' on instagram:

  1. I love printing out images from Pinterest and hang them on my wall. This photo is from Kate Moss and I believe in this quote: passion changes everything!  Click here to see my board with quotes and here to see my black and white inspiration pics board on Pinterest
  2.  Last weekend I made the DIY concrete pyramid: I drew 3 triangles on cardboard (same size and a square that fits the triangles. Then I taped it together to create a 3D pyramid and I taped the inside completely to make sure it holds. After that I mixed the concrete (very easy and fast) and filled it completely. You have to make sure to get all the air out by patting against it. Then wait until it's dry enough ( 1 or 2 days) and cut it open
  3. I did some styling with the industrial cross from Quip & Co, my serax ceramics, cards from Jotslifestyle and simple whire
  4. My make up bag, the latest Dutch Vogue and a miniature perfume bottle from Dolce and Gabanna
  5. Because I work most of the days, I have to paint my Piet Hein Eek cupboard partly in the evening and I'm so happy with my industrial lamp that is very helpful. I've now finished the white primer part and tonight I have to do the grey primer part. I hope to finish it this weekend and will show you the photos when I'm at home during day time
  6. It's white now (most of the cupboard) and still looks great. I loved the light wood so much that I kept the borders wood (you can still see the plied wood layers)
All photos by iphone Margreet de Vries (c)
Enjoy your Evening! -XO-

No comments:

Post a Comment