Sunday, October 27, 2013

My moodboard Perfect Imperfection - 101karakters #3

This week I've received the paint from Histor. I've started my painting adventure this weekend and I will share it with you in my following post about the 101karakters challenge.

As promised in my latest post here, I want to show you my moodboard and inspiration to paint the cupboard from Piet Hein Eek.

My inspiration comes from nature, interior & styling and fashion. Like the black and white painted wall by stylist Lotta Agaton, Normann Copenhagen vases and beautiful photos from nature and fashion.The first collage is the moodboard that I've send to Desiree from the blog Vosgesparis. You can see it here.
Photo credits:
I feel peace in the rain-unknown - Normann Copenhagen vases -
 Sea-unknown - painted hands - unknown - woman - Lotta agaton styling - Eye
 
 


1 2 3 4 5 6
 
Important links to read more about it:
I hope you like it! - XO-


No comments:

Post a Comment