Monday, October 14, 2013

Win your own Piet Hein Eek collector's item #101karakters1

YAY!!! This week I will receive a beautiful cupboard from Piet Hein Eek at home. How amazing is that? I'm participating the 101 karakters contest from the Dutch paint brand Histor & the Dutch interior Magazine 101woonideeën!
 



The Perfect Finish painting of Histor gives character to furniture made ​​of wood, metal and plastic. Therefore, they have asked Dutch top designer Piet Hein Eek to design -especially for Histor- a new cabinet. You can win your own Piet Hein Eeck collector's item! Would you like to win one of these 101 cupboards? Tell Histor what character you would give the cabinet and who knows you can bring that idea to life together with the other chosen on the 9th of November in the workshop of Piet Hein Eek in Eindhoven. Tomorrow the 15th of October is the last day that you can join the contest.
How can you join the contest?
1) Go to the website: 101karakters.nl
2) Describe your idea about how you would like to paint the cupboard in 101 characters
3) chose until 3 paint colors to use for your idea
4) You have to be able to go to Eindhoven on the 9th of November to paint your cupboard

And the very best part is that you can keep the cabinet afterwards! How great is that!

Histor has selected me to show you how I'm going to paint this cabinet and I will of course share it with you on my blog. In the following weeks you can follow me on instagram, pinterest, facebook, twitter (tag: #101karakters) and on my blog to see my painting progress and ideas for the cupboard.

Important links to read more about it:
Happy week -XO-

No comments:

Post a Comment