Friday, October 18, 2013

My cupboard arrived! - 101karakters #2

My Piet Hein Eek design cupboard is in my bedroom now! I'm participating the 101karakters challenge. You can read all about it in my previous post: here. I love this cupboard so much! It has great shapes and details as you can see on my photos. Next week I will receive the paint and of course I will keep you updated of my painting process. Hopefully I can realize what's in my head ;).
 
Today I styled it with things I like: glass, clearbox, concrete, marble, brass and beautiful inspiration photos and quote. This is also my inspiration that I'm going to use to paint my cupboard.
 
The concrete with brass candle holders that you see are made by me. I promise to share this DIY soon with you :) In my next post I will show you my 'pinspiration' photos that inspired me to my painting idea for this challenge.
On instagram you can also follow the challenge with the tag #101karakters.
 
I want to wish you a great weekend: I will have sweet dreams and every time I wake up I see this beautiful cupboard...
 
-XO-
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Important links to read more about it:

No comments:

Post a Comment